Last Update: September, 2020
• Information We Collect and How We Use It
• Use of Personal Information by STARDOG LOUNGEWEAR
• Technologies That Allow Us To Customize Your Experience On Our Site
• Information We Share and With Whom We Share It
• Transfer of Data to Other Countries
• Children's Privacy
• How We Protect Personal Information
• Your Choices
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
You may choose to provide us with personal information when you visit our Site. For example, if you decide to complete a user registration form, complete an survey, or make a purchase, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number), age group, gender and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and the brands and products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your delivery and billing address, credit card number and expiration date. To protect your personal information, users registering at the Site must also enter a user name/email address and password.
If you would prefer that we not collect any personal information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY STARDOG LOUNGEWEAR.
If you so elect, the information you provide may be used by STARDOG LOUNGEWEAR to create and deliver to you emails such as our newsletters, surveys or other email messages containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions ("Emails" ). If you do elect to receive them and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these Emails, see the "Your Choices" Section below. You may receive the benefit of hearing from STARDOG LOUNGEWEAR via mail or phone even if you have not elected to receive Emails. If you do not wish to receive these communications, see the "Your Choices" Section below.
Communications to Serve You
If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, we may provide you with service related announcements by any means, including email, concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or questions or your order. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming email to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that www.stardogloungewear.com offers its customers.
We may use your personal information to provide you with customized service and use of our Site. For example, we may suggest products that would be of particular interest to you.
If you provide personal information to us with respect to employment, such as your resume, we will treat such personal information as confidential and use it only to consider you for current and future employment opportunities and to contact you with respect to employment with us. We will retain your recruiting information for further recruitment opportunities that may arise, unless you tell us that you no longer wish for us to retain your information.
TECHNOLOGIES THAT ALLOW US TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON OUR SITE
We use various technologies to collect information about your visit to our Site and to enhance and customize your experience on our Site. For example, we may collect the numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address identifying your computer or device which may indicate your geographic location. In some instances, we may use these technologies in combination with the personal information you provide on the Site. These technologies may provide a variety of information such as whether you have visited our Site before. They also may enable you to save your preferences. Each technology is explained below.
Web Beacons and Tracking Links
Web beacons (also called clear gifs and pixel tags), tracking links and/or similar technology consist of a few lines of code and are embedded on the pages of our Site. They are often used in combination with cookies and are often not visible to the user of the Site. Web beacons may relay information to third parties such as our service providers and may be used in order to track customer response to certain advertising, to better target interactive advertising and to enhance customer support and usability. If you reject our cookies (see Cookie section below), you will prevent Web beacons from relaying this information about you and may limit your use of some of our Site features.
Browser cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit our Site. Flash cookies are similar to browser cookies except that they can store data more complex than simple text and are stored in your browser rather than on your hard drive.
You can have your browser and/or plugs to your browser, such as flash, notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use this Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of its features. Temporary or "session" cookies are used to help you shop and will simply expire when you place an order.
Experience on our Site better
We are continuously working to make your experience on our Site better. To this end, we assist in better understanding your use of our Site. We will place cookies on your computer to collect information on our behalf that will show us how you come to our Site and how you use and navigate our Site. We not collect any personal information about you. We analyzes the information it collects on our behalf via a unique random number and returns it back to us through a secure web connection. The information and analysis will be used to help us better understand your interests and to better serve you through a customized web experience and personalized product offerings. We maintain all information collected in confidence.
INFORMATION WE SHARE AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE IT
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent or as described in the "Business Transfers" Section. In addition, we do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Site visitors except as described here.
In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personal information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the Site you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances. You may choose not to have your information transferred as a business asset by contacting us as described in the "Your Choices" Section.
Compliance With Law and Fraud Protection
We may disclose any information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. In addition, we may disclose any information
TRANSFER OF DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) and we.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Updating Your Information
If you would like to update your contact information, you may do so by clicking here or sending an email to email@example.com.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privase.
Por medio del presente escrito, se dan a conocer los términos y condiciones de la promoción “STARDOG RAINFOREST” (en adelante “Evento”), por medio de la cual por cada compra que hagan los Usuarios/Consumidores, superiores a CIEN MIL PESOS M/C ($100.000), a traves de las tiendas fisicas o por la pagina web, creará una donación de un arból al “Stardog Rainforest” a nombre de los Usuarios/Consumidores, con el fin de reforestar un bosque tropical.
- Los términos y condiciones aquí contenidos serán de obligatorio cumplimiento y aceptación por parte de quienes accedan a la información o realicen consulta de resultados, que “STARDOG LOUNGEWEAR” tiene disponibles. Por favor lea estos términos y condiciones cuidadosamente. Al acceder a este sistema de operación y a cualquiera de sus páginas, el USUARIO acepta los términos y condiciones que aparecen a continuación, así como también aquellas obligaciones que surgen de la naturaleza de la herramienta tecnológica que se está utilizando y de la buena fe que impone el ordenamiento jurídico colombiano. Si no está de acuerdo con los términos y condiciones a continuación presentados, NO debe continuar y debe SALIR del sistema.
- Campaña válida únicamente para compras superiores a CIEN MIL PESOS M/C ($100.000).
- Campaña válida para compras realizadas por medio de la tienda virtual de la página web y tienda fisica, en todo el territorio Nacional de la República de Colombia.
- Campaña válida para órdenes canceladas con todos los métodos de pago.
- La vigencia de la campaña será de un (1) año.
- La campaña “plantar un árbol a tu nombre” significa que una vez que los usuarios/consumidores ayuden a plantar un árbol recibiran lo siguiente: (i) Ubicación GPS del árbol; (ii) Certificado de plantación; (iii) Newsletters sobre el estado del árbol y las cosas que pasan en el bosque; (iv) Descuentos especiales en las más de SETECIENTAS (700) tiendas aliadas de bosque Nagal; (v) Fotos y Videos del bosque y familias campesinas; y (vi) Ecoturismo en la zona, las dos últimas seran validas solo por un mes.
- El presente Beneficio aplica únicamente para la marca comercialmente denominada “STARDOG LOUNGEWEAR”.
- Las referencias se encuentran debidamente identificadas al interior de la tienda virtual y fisica.
- Se entiende por información personal aquella suministrada por el Usuario para el registro, la cual incluye datos como nombre, identificación, edad, género, dirección, correo electrónico y teléfono. El almacenamiento, y uso de la información personal se rige por la política de protección de datos personales